|Material||GCr15 Bearing steel / 50Mn|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||NBR sealing at both sides|
1. Sustain radial, axial loads and tipping moments.
2. Simple structure, reduce maintenance time.
3. Easy installation and replacement with through or threaded mounting holes on inner and outer rings.
– Inner ring mounting hole 15-φ17.5mm
– Outer ring mounting hole 7-M16 Depth 40mm
1. Make sure the mounting surface is flat and clean, and free from burrs or
2. The unhardened zone is marked with an “S” on the slewing ring, it must be positioned outside the main load-carrying areas.
3. Commissioning of the slewing ring under sufficient load.
4. Adjust the backlash of gear and recheck it after final tightening of the bearing.
5. Fastening bolts. Place the bearing onto connecting structure and align the screw holes. Screw all the bolts in the holes first and follow the order as shown in diagram when tightening bolts in diagonally opposite sequence. Do not tighten bolts randomly.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours