BRS started to manufacture output bearings for CSF/CSG series harmonic drive units in 2010. Its outer ring is separable and the inner ring adopts an integrated structure. Both the inner ring and outer ring are processed with many precision holes for connecting with working parts.
1. Integrated inner ring with the split outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial, and moment loads at the same time.
3. High stiffness, high rotation accuracy, and high loading capacity.
4. Easy installation and maintenance.
5. Small size and lightweight.
6. Customized size and structure available.
CSF|CSG harmonic reducer crossed roller bearing has a wide range of applications in the electronics industry, industrial automation, industrial robots, packaging machines, printing machines, and medical equipment.
BRS has a strict QC management system on CSF-CSG harmonic reducer bearing products. Each piece of the bearing will be inspected before delivery, and the inspection report is provided together with products. We only choose high-quality raw material (GCr15 bearing steel) and our production process is in full compliance with the environmental protection standard of RoHS.
|Part NO.||Dimension(mm)||Mass (kg)|