|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Framework oil seal on one side|
|Radial clearance||-0.01 ~ 0|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
Other CSF|CSG harmonic reducer bearing models.
1. Integrated inner ring with split outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time.
3. High stiffness, high rotation accuracy and high loading capacity.
4. Compact structure with mounting holes on inner and outer ring, easy to install and save space.
5. Specially designed framework oil seals, provide good sealing effect.
6. Full complement CSF-40 crossed roller bearing type available.
Harmonic drive speed reducer is also called strain wave drive, its main components including wave generator, flex gear, ring gear, and cross roller bearing. The wave generator also contains thin raced ball bearing(flexible bearing). It overturns the traditional power transmission mode, and has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high torque load, high rigidity, excellent positioning accuracy and rotation precision, and is widely used in the following fields:
– Industrial robot / intelligent robot
– Multi-axis robotic arm for home or industrial use
– Precision processing machinery
– Wind power fan blade control
– Aerospace and marine science
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components,
make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Install the locating pin to output bearing.
3. Install the Screw 1, then install the Screw 2.
4. Install the wave generator and related components.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours