|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Framework oil seal on one side|
|Radial clearance||-0.01 ~ 0|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
Other CSF|CSG harmonic reducer bearing models.
1. Integrated inner ring with split outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time.
3. High stiffness, high rotation accuracy and high loading capacity.
4. Compact structure with mounting holes on inner and outer ring, easy to install and save space.
5. Specially designed framework oil seals, provide good sealing effect.
6. Full complement CSF-65 crossed roller bearing type available.
1. What is the warranty of this CSF-65 drive units crossed roller bearing ?
BRS provide one year warranty for bearing products that working under common working conditions. We have excellent after-sale service to help users during the installation and application of bearings.
2. Do you offer the whole harmonic gear system?
No, BRS only produce the crossed roller bearings for harmonic drive units.
3. What is the MOQ for this CSF-65 harmonic reducer gearbox bearing?
Most models of CSF/SHF harmonic reducer bearings are in stock. There is no MOQ for bearing models in stock, and low MOQ for custom design. Please contact us for details.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components,
make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Install the locating pin to output bearing.
3. Install the Screw 1, then install the Screw 2.
4. Install the wave generator and related components.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours