|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Oil seal at both sides|
|Radial clearance||T1, C1, C2|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
|Radial run-out of inner ring||6μm||5μm||2.5μm|
|Axial run-out of inner ring||6μm||5μm||2.5μm|
|Radial run-out of outer ring||11μm||7μm||5μm|
|Axial run-out of outer ring||11μm||7μm||5μm|
|Radial internal clearance||-10~0μm||0~15μm||15~35μm|
1. Integrated inner ring and outer ring, provide high stiffness.
2. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time.
3. High rigidity & rotation accuracy, compact structure reduce the influence by installation.
4. Thin-section, space saving and reduce the overall weight of the device.
Cautions: For crossed roller bearings, when the rigidity of the mounting parts is not sufficient, stress concentration will occur at the contact area between the rollers and raceways, and the bearing performance will be deteriorated significantly.
Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the rigidity of housing and the strength of fixing bolts when a large moment will be applied.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction by using fixing plates, etc.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours