CRBF face mount crossed roller bearing has a compact inner and outer ring, so it can provide high stiffness. Besides, bearings performance is minimally affected by the mounting procedure. And with mounting holes on the inner and outer ring end face, the CRBF crossed roller bearing can be fixed to the related parts directly, even without the housing or fixing plate.
1. Cylindrical rollers are arranged crosswise on the raceway – Sustain radial, axial, and moment loads.
2. Solid one-piece inner and outer ring – Provide High rigidity and running accuracy, being less subject to the mounting procedure.
3. Face-mount crossed-roller bearing design – Space-saving, housing, and fixing plate are not necessary for mounting.
4. BRS provides various mounting holes designs to meet customers’ requirements.
5. Interchangeable with RU crossed roller bearings models.
Joint units of robots, precision rotary table, hollow rotating platforms, radar, precision measuring instruments, etc.
Q: I want to buy a crossed roller bearing, but not sure if it’s suited for my equipment.
A: Crossed roller bearings are usually for applications which have higher requirement on the running accuracy. Although this bearing has many advantages, it may not be the most suitable one for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a consultant, BRS will help you work out the solutions.
Q: What is the brand of this bearing?
A: The brand is “RIGBRS”, which is usually marked on the bearing, we can also provide products without marking.
Q: How does the CRBF cross roller bearing cost?
A: Please contact us for a quotation. We accept orders even with 1pc qty, and favorable price is available based on large qty.
|Part NO.||Dimension(mm)||Mounting(mm)||Basic Load Ratings(kN)||Mass (kg)||Equivalent Model|