1. High contact fatigue strength, compact load resistance.
2. Good wear resistance to maintain bearings accuracy and stability, ensure its long service life.
3. High precision, P5 grade
4. Low noise during operation, V2 grade vibration.
1. What is the material of tapered roller bearings?
Generally, BRS produces crankshaft tapered roller bearings with materials GCr15, GCr15SiMn, GCr6, GCr9, etc. After heat treatment, the hardness can reach HRC61-65. The cage is generally stamped from low carbon steel, and high-speed bearings are mostly made of non-ferrous metals (such as brass) or plastic cages.
2. What is the suggested rotation speed for 30101 crankshaft bearing?
Normally, the allowable speed of tapered roller bearing is 0.3-0.5 times the limit speed of the bearing in a properly installed, well-lubricated condition. Under normal circumstances, 0.2 times the limit speed is the most appropriate.
3. What is the working temperature of this bearing 30101?
If tapered roller bearings are under normal loads, and the lubricant is sufficient and has high-temperature resistance. Generally, the bearing is allowed to operate at an ambient temperature of -30 °C ~ 150 °C.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components,
make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Install the tapered roller bearing to the crank shaft, then install the locking clip.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours