|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Oil seal at both sides|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
More CRB crossed roller bearing models
1. Integrated inner ring with a separable outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial, and moment loads at the same time.
3. High rigidity & running accuracy supplied with normal clearance, little clearance, or even under a pre-load.
4. Thin section and lightweight, can simplify the design of the mechanism and reduce the total cost.
5. Stable Rotation. The space retainers(separators) are arranged between the cylindrical rollers, which can prevent the inclination of the roller or the mutual friction between the rollers, therefore allowing smooth and high-speed rotation.
Cautions: For crossed roller bearings with split outer ring, when the rigidity of the mounting parts is not sufficient, stress concentration will occur at the contact area between the rollers and raceways, and the bearing performance will be deteriorated significantly.
Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the rigidity of housing and the strength of fixing bolts when a large moment will be applied.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction by using fixing plates, etc.
3. Slightly loosen the fixing bolts of bearings outer ring during mounting.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours