|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Framework oil seal on one side|
|Radial clearance||-0.01 ~ 0|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
1. Designed for CSF-20 and CSG-20 harmonic reducer gearbox, customized size and structure also available.
2. Integrated inner ring with split outer ring.
3. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time.
4. High stiffness, high rotation accuracy and high loading capacity.
5. Compact structure with mounting holes on inner and outer ring, easy to install and save space.
6. Specially designed framework oil seals, provide good sealing effect.
7. Full complement CSF20 crossed roller bearing type available.
1. What is the MOQ for this model CSF20-XRB?
There is no MOQ for bearing models in stock, and low MOQ for custom design. Please contact us for details.
2. How to lubricate crossed roller bearings?
Unless otherwise stated, all BRS made crossed roller bearings are filled with proper amount of complex lithium grease before delivery. So users can directly put bearings into application after receiving goods. Then after 1~6 months operation, bearings should be added with proper grease based on working conditions.
3. Do you offer the whole harmonic gear system?
No, BRS only produce the crossed roller bearings for harmonic drive units.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components,
make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Install the locating pin to output bearing.
3. Install the Screw 1, then install the Screw 2.
4. Install the wave generator and related components.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours