|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Framework oil seal on one side|
|Radial clearance||-0.01 ~ 0|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
1. Solid one-piece inner ring with split outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time.
3. High stiffness, high rotation accuracy and high loading capacity.
4. Compact structure with mounting holes on inner and outer ring, easy to install and save space.
5. Specially designed framework oil seals, provide good sealing effect.
6. Full complement CSF-40 crossed roller bearing type available.
Harmonic drive speed reducer is also called strain wave drive, its main components including wave generator, flex gear, ring gear, and crossed roller bearing. As one of the most important components of the strain wave drive, the quality and service life of the crossed roller bearing (output bearings of harmonic reducer) are essential. The cross-roller ring of harmonic reducer gear units is very different in shape and structure from the ordinary crossed roller bearing. Firstly the mounting holes, especially the inner ring of the CSF|CSG series harmonic reducer bearing, tapped holes of different PCD & specifications are placed on the inner ring from the outside to the inside. Secondly, there is a big difference in the heat treatment process. Although the materials are all made of GCr15 bearing steel, BRS Bearing adopt a special technic during the heat treatment processing of inner and outer ring, in order to ensure the accuracy of each positioning hole and mounting hole.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components,
make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Install the locating pin to output bearing.
3. Install the Screw 1, then install the Screw 2.
4. Install the wave generator and related components.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours