|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Rotation accuracy||Radial/axial runout below 13μm|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
More RAU micro cross roller bearing models
1. Compact structure, suited for applications which require high rotation accuracy of both inner and outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial, and moment loads at the same time.
3. High rigidity & running accuracy.
4. Ultra-thin section and lightweight.
5. Custom design available.
1. How to maintain crossed roller bearings?
Unless otherwise stated, all BRS made RAU series crossed roller bearings are filled with the proper amount of complex lithium grease before delivery. So users can directly put bearings into the application after receiving goods. Then after 1~6 months operation, bearings should be added with proper grease based on working conditions.
2. What is the warranty of this RAU4005 crossed roller bearing?
BRS provide one year warranty for RAU crossed roller bearings that working under common working conditions. We have excellent after-sale service to help users during the installation and application of bearings.
3. How to select crossed roller bearings?
Crossed roller bearings performance has an irreplaceable role in mechanical equipment, so selecting bearings require careful consideration. BRS suggests users choose a cross roller ring following the procedures shown below.
Cautions: For crossed roller bearings, when the rigidity of the mounting parts is not sufficient, stress concentration will occur at the contact area between the rollers and raceways, and the bearing performance will be deteriorated significantly.
Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the rigidity of housing and the strength of fixing bolts when a large moment will be applied.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction by using fixing plates, etc.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours