|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||UU- NBR sealing at both sides|
|Radial clearance||CC0, C0, C1|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
1. Integrated inner ring with separable outer ring, clearance can be adjusted.
2. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time
3. High running accuracy supplied with normal clearance, little clearance or even under a pre-load
4. Stable rotation, spacer retainer prevents rollers from from skewing, thus eliminates friction between rollers, and avoid increasing of the rotation torque
Cautions: For crossed roller bearings with split outer ring, when the rigidity of the mounting parts is not sufficient, stress concentration will occur at the contact area between the rollers and raceways, and the bearing performance will be deteriorated significantly.
Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the rigidity of housing and the strength of fixing bolts when a large moment will be applied.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction by using fixing plates, etc.
3. Slightly loosen the fixing bolts of bearings outer ring during mounting.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours