Open type:RKS.23 0411
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||NBR sealing at both sides|
|Raceway Hardness||HRC 55 ~ 60|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
|Radial run-out of inner ring||Max 0.2mm|
|Axial run-out of inner ring||Max 0.2mm|
|Radial run-out of outer ring||Max 0.3mm|
|Axial run-out of outer ring||Max 0.3mm|
|Axial clearance||Max 0.3mm|
1. Provide exceptional moment, thrust, and radial load capacities
2. Thin and fixed cross section, irrespective of the inner or outer diameter
3. Easy installation, with mounting holes on both inner and outer ring
4. Cost-effective for light to medium-duty arrangements which do not require high precision, such as aerial work platforms, turntables, handling equipment, robots, wastewater treatment equipments.
1. Make sure the mounting surface is flat and clean, and free from burrs or
2. The unhardened zone is marked with an “S” on the slewing ring, it must be positioned outside the main load-carrying areas.
3. Commissioning of the slewing ring under sufficient load.
4. Adjust the backlash of gear and recheck it after final tightening of the bearing.
5. Fastening bolts. Place the bearing onto connecting structure and align the screw holes. Screw all the bolts in the holes first and follow the order as shown in diagram when tightening bolts in diagonally opposite sequence. Do not tighten bolts randomly.
6. Check the installation by rotating the assembled bearing arrangement. The torque should not show any excessive variation or “tight spots” during rotation.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours