|Type of guide||Roller|
|Lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||UU- NBR sealing both sides|
|Surface treatment||Black oxide treated, phosphate treatment, other|
|Radial clearance||CC0, C0|
|Working temperature||-15℃ ~ 80℃|
1. Integrated inner ring and outer ring, provide high stiffness
2. Sustain radial, axial, and moment loads at the same time
3. High rigidity & rotation accuracy, compact structure reduce the influence by the installation
4. Miniaturization. Inner ring and outer ring with mounting holes, so it can be easily mounted to a device with bolts without need for housing and fixing plate, so surrounding parts of the bearing can be made compact, which contributes to miniaturization and a weight saving of devices.
Check more RU series crossed roller bearings.
RU66 Mounting Holes
Inner ring mounting hole 8-M4 through
Outer ring mounting hole 8-φ4.5 drilled through, φ8 counter bore depth 4.4
Cautions: For crossed roller bearings with split outer ring, when the rigidity of the mounting parts is not sufficient, stress concentration will occur at the contact area between the rollers and raceways, and the bearing performance will deteriorate significantly.
Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the rigidity of housing and the strength of fixing bolts when a large moment will be applied.
1.Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2.Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction directly to the mounting surface by fixing bolts
3. If a large number of radial load and/or moment is applied, it is recommended to prepare the flange part as Fig.4.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours