|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||Framework oil seal at one side|
|Axial clearance||-0.01 ~ 0|
|Radial clearance||-0.01 ~ 0|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
More SHF harmonic reducer crossed roller bearing models.
1. Integrated inner ring and outer ring.
2. Sustain radial, axial and moment loads at the same time.
3. High stiffness, high rotation accuracy and high loading capacity.
4. Ultra-thin and light weight, easy installation.
5. Hollow shaft structure, wires can pass through easily.
6. Specially designed oil seals with good sealing effect, ensure the cleaness of working envioronment.
7. Higher loading capacity version(full complement cylindrical rollers) available upon request.
1. What is the MOQ of SHF-45 reducer gearhead output bearings?
There is no MOQ for bearing models in stock, and low MOQ for custom design. Please contact us for details.
2. I’m designing a prototype, can you produce according to my design?
Yes, BRS can produce custom design based on users requirements, but there will be a MOQ.
3. How to lubricate crossed roller bearings?
Unless otherwise stated, all BRS made crossed roller bearings are filled with proper amount of complex lithium grease before delivery. So users can directly put bearings into application after receiving goods. Then after 1~6 months operation, bearings should be added with proper grease based on working conditions.
1. Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components,
make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2. Install the screws to connect crossed roller bearings with circular spline,
then install the screws to connect bearings with flex spline.
3. Install the wave generator and related components.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours