|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||NBR sealing at both sides|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ +80℃|
1. Gear teeth on the outer ring.
2. Support high radial loads, moderate axial loads and tilting moment loads.
3. High rigidity & running accuracy.
4. Easy installation, bearings can be screw mounted directly to the adjacent construction.
1.Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2.Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction directly to the mounting surface by fixing bolts.
3. If large number of radial load and/or moment is applied, it is recommended to prepare flange part as Fig.4.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours