|Type of guide||Roller|
|Standard lubrication method||Grease lubrication|
|Sealing||NBR sealing at both sides|
|Preload||0 ~ 0.02mm|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~ +80℃|
1. High stiffness, resistant to shock loads.
2. Support high radial loads, moderate axial loads and tilting moment loads.
3. High rigidity & running accuracy.
4. Suited for both inner and outer ring rotation.
5. Easy installation, bearings can be screw mounted directly to the adjacent construction.
1. Crossed roller bearings can withstand radial and axial loads at the same time, one bearing equals two common bearings.
2. Rollers of crossed roller bearings are in line-contact with the raceway, while steel balls of the ball slewing bearings are in point-contact with raceway, so cross roller bearings have higher loading capacity and stiffness.
3. Cross roller bearings have low grease consumption due to high rotation efficiency and low heat dissipation, so its maintenance interval is longer.
4. Provide extremely high rotation accuracy, negative clearance available.
1.Before installation, please clean bearing bracket, shaft, or other components, make sure there is no burrs or rough edge.
2.Fix the inner and outer rings in the axial direction directly to the mounting surface by fixing bolts.
3. If large number of radial load and/or moment is applied, it is recommended to prepare flange part as Fig.4.
We will reply to your message within 24 hours